05-06-03 is my FIRST DATE
17-06-06 is my WEDDING DATE
05-04-07 is ZATI's BIRTHDAY
17-12-08 is MIMI's BIRTHDAY

Thursday, June 19, 2008

3rd week of JUNE 2008

Okay...First thing first. BOS TAKDE!!!!! Yey....Not only for today. But, for the whole week. Guess where did he go? Fishing. In Sarawak. He's a fish lover. Not to say normal fish..but salted type. But that's not the right answer to give to his client, whenever I received their calls. The answer will always be 'BOS? HE'S OUTSTATION'. Hmm...kind of bored thinking there's nothing to do. I just recovered from my athma. Not fully recovered...since I can't take my normal medication due to early pregnancy. I suppose to have one interview appointment today at 11. So, I'll be conducting the interview in a while. Let her fill up those 4 pages form. It's not a big position to fill up anyway.
Starting from last week till today, I've been chatting all the while with Cik Intan. She's the only who's always online. Not to say always....but most of the time she's there to accompany me. From her, I manage to chat with Aisyah too. It's good to get together with old friends. Ooohhh...what to say. She's getting feminine. Cunla Esah. Good for her she's been involving with the entertainment business for her spare time, as extra roles in quite a few dramas. Congrates girl. As for yesterday, chat for a few minutes with Anem. Going to be a mother next month. Good luck and hopefully everything will go smoothly. And today...finally Cik Intan decided to update her blog...after a long time. At least she got something to do too...
Okay, times up. Have to stop first. The girl already called me. 'Okay, miss. I'm done'.

3 comments:

intanz said...

heheheheeh.... hahahaah.. ok.. bagus2.. nnt tulis2 lagi blog ok

A.L.O.N.G said...

jgn harap plak aku nak tulis hari2
kalau malas takde apa yg nak ditulis

Ibu Jasmin said...

hmm sama la aku along, kalau rajin je aku update blog aku, kalau malas...jangan harap.