05-06-03 is my FIRST DATE
17-06-06 is my WEDDING DATE
05-04-07 is ZATI's BIRTHDAY
17-12-08 is MIMI's BIRTHDAY

Monday, June 30, 2008

GILA TAG

When I say I don't mind about this tagging thing, doesn't mean that you can give 4 tags. Diah!!!!!!!!!!! Apa la ko ni.
But see I can accomplished within 1 hour plus....

TAG NO. 1: HERE IN MY HOME
Aku rasa aku tak nak buat, sebab susah. Sori Diah

TAG NO. 2 :
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I do. Because that happens to me and my husband.

2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
I did. But unfortunately, can't seem to remember. Duhh..

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
My house

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Not to work, but still have money in my pocket throughout my life

6. If the weather is too hot, where will u go to make urself cooler?
In front of my fan, but if still hot in the toilet, taking a bath

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Bayar hutang, then buy everything I've ever dream of, then invest

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes, and me ends up marrying him

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
No one

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Understanding and responsible

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
VOLVO XC90

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Hug, because makes me feel very secure

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Quiet

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

16. What peeves you the most?
Two-faced person

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Not being too sensitive

18. How many children do you want?
2 or 3

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
No

20. Would you still be friend your best friend whom had betrayed your trust?
No, thank you

I think my friends are doing this tag

1 comments:

Diah said...

hehehehehe berjaya jugak kau :D