05-06-03 is my FIRST DATE
17-06-06 is my WEDDING DATE
05-04-07 is ZATI's BIRTHDAY
17-12-08 is MIMI's BIRTHDAY

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Unpredictable Pregnancy...

Why do I come up with that topic today? For no reason...but unlikely it's me who's facing with that situation. After I gave birth to Zati, we didn't plan to have another one and didn't plan not to have another one. Neither one...sounds strange. On the other hand...based on medical advise, the doctor advise every mother to have a second child after 2 years period from the first birth. My case...oklah. Haven't reached 2 years yet, but thinking that I'm going to be 30 in 3 years time, it's better have kids before 30. But that depends on our rezeki. My husband always tells me, though we may not be rich, don't think that to raise our children is a burden. Because, that's a gift from Allah. Our children are the one that's going to change our life to be better.
Though we just officially told by the doctor during the past 4 days, actually we already know for a about a month. Realizing that my period has stopped, started to have morning sickness, the usual symptom that I experienced before...we thought that I might be pregnant again. Surprised...until I didn't tell my mum. But, still...I think she knew all along. The reason that I'm not telling her is that...she once told me to plan for my second pregnancy. From my understanding, she might hope to have a second grandchild when Zati is around 3-4 years old. Well, what can i say. This one is really unpredictable. I don't really care whether I'm going to have a girl or boy this time. For me, it's still the same. Though most people out there tend to have a pair. What I hope is hopefully he/she is safe & healthy.

2 comments:

zahidah seran said...

wah dah nak masuk dua!!!

intanz said...

Alhamdulillah cik along!! tahniah.. i da touch up my blog.. heheheh.. sila2.. tp still tak besh jek aku tgk.. heheheheh!